Terms of Service
Last updated, on 1st of November 2016
Terms of Site usage and General Terms
The following Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time without notice.
Terms of Service Usage
Our current rates for Designing / Front-End Development are available at order page. Additional charges may apply depending on the project complexity. We reserve the right to amend our pricing for any changes or additions to the project subsequent to our commencement of the project.
Payments will be charged on a 50/50 basis on the day that the order is created and 50% once the client accepts (”ACCEPTANCE” paragraph) the final result but right before the handover (”HANDOVER” paragraph) step. Refunds are provided under certain circumstances, as set in “REFUND POLICY” paragraph of this Terms of Service Agreement. Whenever post-payment is available, by confirming the order, the client agrees to pay the agreed-upon amount for the services.
The project start takes effect at the time that
(1) payment has been made for the order(50% from total value) and
(2) the order details have been accepted and agreed upon by the parties.
Fixes / Updates and Post-Delivery Support
We provide all fixes (if any) for free until the project is accepted according to the “ACCEPTANCE” paragraph.
Default acceptance criteria are applicable to all projects and all project stages. A delivery is considered accepted if:
(1) the client approves a delivery
(2) the client does not send any feedback/change request within 7 days.
(3) the client fails to respond to our calls, emails or other way of contacting him in order to complete the project.
Once the final product is accepted, the client is responsable to pay the rest of 50% of his order.
The final files will be delivered via email, skype or cloud basis platforms in a .zip format.
A full refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
(1) the client’s order cannot be completed;
(2) the client’s request to cancel the order is received before the design / development is started.
A partial refund will be considered based on the following reasons:
(1) the client is not reasonably and legitimately satisfied with the quality of the design /code or service and provides a comprehensive proof / explanation of the matter;
(2) the client is not satisfied with the resulting product upon a review. A refund may be issued upon the confirmation of both parties, and upon the clearance of all details related to the refund.
If the order is completed according to the specifications of the client, some minor errors should be deemed acceptable and cannot be a reason for full or partial refund.
Content and Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse to work on any project, without the need for providing justification therefore. We will not provide services for any project or potential client for content which is offensive, illegal or which contains illicit or infringing material.
The Client is fully responsible for the provision, exploitation, maintenance and use of all content, provided by him, including, but not limited to, issues related to:
(1) correspondence of the Client's content to provisions of laws about copyright protection of all applicable jurisdictions;
(2) any claims, related to the content;
(3) immediate reaction for notices to the Client (or affiliated persons) by any person, claiming that the Client's content is infringing the rights of such person.
© 2017 Envaios.com